Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho


Gotta be short and sweet since I work today. Well, I work EVERY day, but Thursdays belong to In Between Stitches. After everyone has left and the house is nice and quiet, I pull out my lunch bag and select just the right items for what has become known as my Preschool Lunch. String cheese, a banana, a few crackers (goldfish today!!) and maybe an applesauce cup. My Coke Zero kind of wrecks the theme, but nothing's perfect.

Except for my lunch bag which just SCREAMS Japanese Awesomeness.

Hope everyone out there has a terrific day!

4 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Hope you have a kick ass day as well.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

OH MY GOD... I LOVE your lunch bag! Where did you get it???!!!! Actually... I think it's screaming "MONICA".

Your preschool lunch is sweet. If I worked at IBS my car would be on auto pilot to In-n-Out everyday.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute lunchbag! Is that Pam Kitty on there?

8:42 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Well not unlike Pamkitty, that cat has a really big head.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older