Saturday, January 27, 2007

Everyone Needs Quilted Goodness



Maybe it's because I never had a little girl to make doll clothes for, I don't know. Perhaps I'm just nuts, which is the explanation you'd get from my family. But hey. Winters are cold. Even here in California. And guinea pigs get cold, right? Well, not on my watch they don't.




We have 3 guinea pigs living here. And I had NOTHING TO DO with their acquisition. Louie and Jack belong to my middle son and his girlfriend. They got them to "commemorate their love for each other" or some such thing. Hey, could have been worse. They were supposed to live here half the time and at her house half the time. Well, guess what? They live here.


Then eldest son had to go get a pig. Not sure why...but now we have Turbo as well.

And being a quilter, I have to take care of everyone. So that is why they have quilted fleece and flannel sleeping bags. A big blue one for Jack and Louie to share, and as you can see, Turbo is all ready for a nap in his "Cars" themed bag--I mean who DOESN'T love Cars?

5 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Ha ha ha. You have G.Pigs.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Way too cute!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Now this is just too cute! This is that creative, side that has taken over. Can you make some for kitties? I'll buy them.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny. I'd like one for laying on the couch watching T V. Can you make one for me with pictures of peanut cups all over it?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

The curse of the boy-mom quilter! I soooo get you!

I've been trying to think of something I could make for my chickens. What's a hen house without a quilt?!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older