Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's about time!



Yeah, I know I said I'd draw a name on Wednesday. But I didn't say which Wednesday, right?

You might think that I've been so busy getting ready for quilt market that I just haven't had a chance to get a name drawn for the banner kit. That's sorta true.

You might think that I've put this off because I misplaced the kit.
Also sorta true.



But there's another reason. You all know that I rely on guinea pigs to draw the names of give-away winners. It's terrible--I just couldn't find Melvin.
Rosie did locate this giant bee, but it just wasn't the same.



I ended up having to draw the name myself, so this time it's Material Girl! Debbie, please email your address to me at latebloomerquilts@yahoo.com and I'll get your kit to you right away. I'm pretty sure I even know where it is.

15 Comments:

Blogger little acorns said...

Seriously. . . with what the last weeks are like trying to get ready for Market, isn't it a wonder that we show up with anything at all?!!
Melvin, er - the giant bee, is adorable. He looks ready for trick or treating! (I still swear that he looks like he's about to talk in the last photo!) Cutie-pie!
xo, Bren

9:45 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Melly is so cute!

9:51 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Oh my gosh. That's got to be the cutest rodent/bee I ever did see!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Mama Spark said...

I hope you were able to find Melvin! That bee looks large enough to carry him away to the hive!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Ok Melvin in the bee costume - unbelievably cute. I got a little worried at first when you said you couldn't find him! I should have known better. How fun. Good for Debbie! yayy

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Melvin is soo cute as a bee!! Love it!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just laughing my self to death! That's just the best Guinea Pig post ever... SO cute!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Oh, goodness! I need to get a good picture of the Guinea Bee for my quilting group, the Busy Bees!

2:23 PM  
Blogger julia said...

*LOL* I really hope Melvin will show up again...but you HAVE big bees around your house...what if there are more and invading your house?! ;o)
Congrats to the lucky winner!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

OMG !!! That's HYSTERICAL!!!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

OHMYGOSH... how cute is Melvin as a bee!!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Hi Elizabeth, How clever you are to have a Quilting Mascot! Just put Melvin in your pocket and take with you to Houston! You trendsetter, you! Pam in Chico

9:29 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

cute has just been elevated to a whole new level.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

That is just the cutest thing! How funny. Thank you for sharing that! :-) Stacey

3:56 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Thanks for declaring me the winner. I have sent you an e-mail and want to say I am sorry it took me so long!! And, I just love the the bumble bee aka Melvin. Again, thanks and lucky me!! Debbie

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older