Thursday, December 10, 2009

is this what it feels like


when you're ninety? Seriously! This month has just not been going the way I'd planned. My sinus infection has left me so tired that it feels like every day I'm moving at half-speed. So obviously some of the many things I'd planned to make will be a bit delayed. Like maybe months delayed.

But that's not the end of the world!

I've still managed to get one of my favorite Christmas quilts hung...

and bits of the upcoming holiday are showing up here...


and here...

and here...

and even in the downstairs bathroom, which I'd show you but can't figure out how to take a picture in there.

I'm trying to save my energy for finishing my Dolly Dresses quilt...my day is coming up next week and I hope you'll come back to see the quilt and hopefully participate in what is being planned for it! And if you haven't been following along, you need to see what the other designers have done with Holly's doll dress panels. There are some awfully cute projects out there.


So there's really lots more to get done around here...but all I really want to be doing is what he's doing.

10 Comments:

Blogger rachel griffith said...

be healed.


p.s. i can't wait to see your dolly dresses project.

2:22 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

It is totally not like you to be so stinken exhausted. Even when you've had colds or whatever you've still powered through it.

Your house looks wonderful though. Seriously.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Your decorations are so pretty. I love the Christmas quilt.

I hope you feel better, soon.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is the pits! I hope you feel better soon.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Lovely snippets Elizabeth -- I hope you're feeling better by now!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

You need a good shot of Emil's. Mmmm. Pie. Ack... sorry you're still so sick!!

I love seeing all the pics of your dec... hoping you do a video tour!

10:21 AM  
Blogger {Bellamere Cottage} said...

Your quilt is delish...hope you're feeling better soon!

Warm blessings,
Spencer

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Yes, that is exactly what it's like when you are 90. Don't ask me how I know.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Arggghhh..you and me both. I feel like the zip has been taken out of my do-dah!!! The pills ain't workin' either, sister. :)

Hey, I want that reindeer picture back! ...kidding....it is cuter in your sweet home than mine.

Hope you get better soon.
xo
becky

11:59 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I feel like that often and I don't even have an excuse.

I was going to write more but I just heard the sound of an ornament dropping from the tree and suspect a kitty crime. Bye!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older