Wednesday, June 20, 2012

pdf love




Two posts in one week? How is that possible? Well, one of the advantages I've discovered about being in cramped quarters is that it's easier to multi-task. (It's also easier to lose things, but I've already covered that). So today I'm blogging while sewing. In the same chair, even.

I've been working on some projects that are just for fun. Downloaded some PDF patterns the other day and have been having a great time. Gotta love those PDFs--practically instant gratification.
I'll share photos when I can--one of the DISadvantages of my situation is that there's no way I'd be sharing what my space looks like right now.

It occurred to me that it might be helpful to offer some of the Late Bloomer Quilts patterns in the form of downloadable PDFs. Some just don't lend itself to that format, but I found 6 that do. And here are four of them. Pam tells me that every time she carries her Farmer's Market Bag everyone wants one--so here's your chance.

LakeHouse Dry Good's new "Penelope" is arriving in stores as I type this, so here are Pam's patterns featuring that collection.

The patterns are available here and the great thing is that you don't have to pay shipping, you'll get the pattern within a day, and I've cut the price by a buck since you will have to provide your own paper and ink.

So let's all get sewing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older