Wednesday, June 06, 2012

tah daaaah!

So where are my Quilt Market posts? Well, I don't have any. Sadly, I wasn't there this time.  Not really all that sad, but Market is always fun and it's hard missing the chance to see all the quilty
people who are so much fun to visit.

That doesn't mean I wasn't busy with Quilt Market stuff. Oh yes, I was. And it's about time I tell you
all about it. Pam has another darling collection coming out and so LBQ has to celebrate by designing
some new quilts around Pam Kitty Love. Which like you, I can't wait to get my hands on. To play
with for real. But in the meantime, due to the (mostly) wonders of the digital world, we can
still design quilts for you.



Pam herself designed two quilts--"Pam Kitty in Love" which makes use of a fun heart print fabric
and "Dolly Hearts" which is super easy to piece and allows for lots of scrappy fun. That's an easy
one to make just a bit bigger if need be. Pretty sure I'm going to be making some hearts myself--
just for the fun of it.


As for me, "Altamont" is a new version of an old windmill block. Most fun of all was "Terrier Town" which is a new 12 month BOM full of flowers, cherries, butterflies, and those cute little pups.


All patterns are now available on my website and are already on their way to local quilt shops as well.





7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

Terrier Town is just tooooooo cute!!!!!! Thank you from all of us Scottie owners out there. I have to have it!!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

By the way, do you know who is going to kit Terrier Town?

9:42 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

I know for sure Strawberry Patches is kitting Terrier Town! It was the hit of the booklet!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Suzanne said...

Oh yes we are! I can't wait to get my hands on Pam Kitty Love and Elizabeth's pattern and start kitting. If anyone is interested just let us know and we'll let you know when it's ready. Thank you to both Pam and Elizabeth for such adorableness!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Adorable! And I thought of Miss Jean the moment I saw Terrier Town! xo

9:34 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such kittyness! I am so looking forward to Pam's fabric and now your patterns, love the windmills.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh, you are so darn creative! Of course, I am loving that Terrier Town! Your boyfriend thinks it is pretty darn awesome, too - Mr. Duhgall, of course. He is asking when you are coming to see him!!

I will have to order this one!

xxo
Becky

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older