Monday, January 29, 2007

What am I thinking...


It's cold and gray today. That shouldn't matter. I should be busy working on other quilts--quilts I've got all sketched and ready to go. Spring Quilt Market is not that far away and I need to be ready.
So what am I doing? I'm making something for Valentine's Day. Yup. A Valentine's quilt. With pretty red and pink fabrics. On January 29. This is just not smart. I should have done this MONTHS ago. But it's fun and all those lovely heart and flower prints are so bright and cheery.
Here's to a happy quilting day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Your fabric selection is beautiful! I can't wait to see your finished quilt!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gotta be hard working in a quilt shop with all those beautiful fabrics to look at all day & not be buying all of them.

4:11 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Can't wait to see it!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Oh Elizabeth I just laughed when I read your post! We are all the same. I've been thinking that maybe I should make a little valentine applique and then I ask myself if I'm nuts. Enjoy making your valentine quilt. You can always use it as a pattern next year! (:

12:39 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Fun! I love the cheery colors!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fabrics! And it is never to late to start a holiday project, afterall, they always come around again and if you miss this one, you are ahead for the next year! Love the colors!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Well, I am even worse, as I only bought fabric for my valentine quilting project yesterday!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older