Monday, October 01, 2007

Boo!



Sorry, I know I promised the drawing at the end of the week. Did I say which week? Hmmm. Maybe I can wriggle out of this. Or maybe you just all totally understand that with Quilt Market coming up I don't know one day from the next.

Before we get started, I would like to address certain ladies who commented on this blog...it's a darn good thing I don't let the pigs near my computer because what would they think if they read that some of you were offering bribes? Actually, I fear they'd be sending out self-addressed stamped envelopes in the hope that you'd be mailing them carrots. Peeled, baby carrots.

I decided that we needed a more Halloween-ish looking pig for this drawing. What with the theme and all. So here's Jack. Not much is ever expected of Jack, he's very sweet, but very, uh...um...."special". And we love him very much. Hope he can handle this awesome responsibility.



Apparently Jack is just as big a fan of bits of paper as his cousin Compton. Which is awesome because this means we could possibly be finished here before he leaves any "gifts" on my cute fabric.



And we know he's impartial, 'cause how on earth could he have read the paper with all that hair in his eyes.




So congratulations to Vicky! Who according to her comment seemed to think she wouldn't win...Jack says otherwise!
Vicky, please email your address to me at latebloomerquilts@yahoo.com and I'll get your banner in the mail right away.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

I really won? Thank you!!! I'm so excited!! Jack, you done good!! :)

Thanks, Elizabeth!! This is fabulous! I'll get my info off to you!!! Wow!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

Congratulations Vicky!! Thanks for the chance Elizabeth!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

RATS ! I didn't win ..... tell the "pig" the deal's off (good thing he's so cute ........)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Piggies are very "generous" aren't they. :) Very cute!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Vicky!!! Elizabeth, I love that pattern for the banner. I'm gonna try and make some. My cousin is having a baby and I think it would be cute for her room.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

It arrived!! I put a picture on my blog! Thank you so much for the banner, the star ornament and the bookmark! Now I need to get my Halloween projects finished up!!

Thank you again so much for a wonderful prize! Maybe we'll get to meet when I'm up at Alex's retreat next month!

Vicky

9:05 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Sometimes the "special" animals are the best. What a cute bunny.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little friends could not be cuter. Very Beatrix Potter. I havent't quilted in years, but your site inspires me...

6:59 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I love Jack's hair-do! :)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older