Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wheee!!!

I love it when the Fed Ex truck stops at my house. Doesn't happen all that often, but GOOD THINGS tend to come in Fed Ex bags. A "Priority Overnight" label with MY name on it just makes me feel important. Don't tell me, I already know...I don't get out much.

ANYWAY, Fed Ex arrived today. With work for me to do. As in drop everything and Get To It. Which is fine, because as you can see, I have my very own Table of Contents. It's been a long time coming, this piece of paper. Many, many hours of work and self-doubt have led up to this--my very own Table of Contents.

The book will (hopefully!) be arriving in quilt shops this June. I absolutely LOVE the way the folks at C&T have taken my quilts and my total ignorance regarding becoming an author and have turned it all into something that gosh...looks like a REAL BOOK!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Oh Elizabeth! HOW EXCITING! I'm so happy for you. No doubt it will be a book I'll be jonesing for!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can hardly wait to see your new book!!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

The pages are so cool, I love how they put the quilt borders around the text. Your book will kick some book a** my friend.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

How exciting Elizabeth. Pamkittymorning sent me over here. So how does the process work? You write up the words, and send them the quilts, and they take the photographs?

5:50 AM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

There is nothing like seeing a printout of your first book! Congratulations!!!!! I just can't wait to see it published. I want my copy autographed (:

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting for you. Enjoy the process and we await the fab results. Congrats!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older