Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Late again...



It's obvious you really can't count on me to take care of a drawing on a timely basis. I do have lots of excuses, would you like to hear them? No? How about just a couple of them...
Unless you also happen to live in a home that is filled with MEN, a dog, a cat, and 3 guinea pigs, you really can't imagine what my house looked like when I got home from Market.

We also have a new family member! She's been taking up a lot of my time because it turns out that when I go find a girl to bring home, I'm only attracted to the neurotic ones. But more on that later.

Anyhoo, Rosie and I decided that it's Jack's turn to pick the winners. He'd been living with his mom for the last few months, so he's out of practice.

I don't think he's feeling too motivated.

Maybe I should set the mood.



Wow. 90 entries? Are you kidding me?



OK, time to dig in.



And dig in again.



And so I need to hear from the following slightly frayed winners: Joanna and Amanda!

Please email me with your address and if you go to my website, let me know which 2 of the patterns marked "NEW" you'd like me to send along with your other goodies.

Congratulations!

9 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

I love how he has to be 'in the mood'.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you have some Barry White going in the background too?

2:30 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Yay I won I won!!! I'll email you right now...

6:06 AM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

I'd swear Jack is as cute as any bunny rabbit! Can you do something with his little ears so he can come visit?

Oh the green desk in your last post? I think it should be yours. It's beyond cute! I never saw it at market but it's about time they made one that looks like that!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

The winners are both lovely girls.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Congrats to the winners!!! ....and I'm so sorry I missed the whole dang thing .... you see , I have the same excuses as you minus the dog and 3 guinea pigs .... instead I have the house full of slobs/ teenage boys plus their dad , and 3 cats .... loosely translated to LOCKER ROOM/ BARNYARD !!! I'm thinking of clearing the living room of furniture and just installing a wrestling mat ....it never ceases to amaze me that their "crud tolerance level" (CTL) is just completely off the charts !

9:40 PM  
Blogger rachel griffith said...

how cute!!!

congrats to the winners.
:D

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw you set the mood, I was expecting to hear Barry White playing in the background! Cracking up that Jackie and I were on the same wave length.

Congrats to the lucky winners!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Oh Wow! Thank you! I'm so embarrassed that I'm just now finding out that I won! Please forgive me! You probably think I'm ungrateful, or something, or maybe I have a crazy life, too!

Is there a deadline on when winners can claim their prize? Like the person in Illinois who won this huge lottery last week and still hasn't claimed his prize...do they not get it if they don't claim it in a certain amount of time?

Slightly frayed? Well, I'm really frayed, as you can see!

Thank you, Elizabeth. I'll go over to the website and let you know which patterns I would love.

Amanda

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older