Monday, April 06, 2009

Anybody still out there??


I can't believe it has been a month since I've posted something. It's been almost that long since I've been to bloglines, and that's kinda scary, too.

The longer it's been, the harder it is to get back to it. I've missed everything about blogging but am determined to jump back in!

I have been quite busy...and some of it is stuff I can't show. Not yet, anyway. Unlike Pam, I'm not a celebrity stunt sewer, but I have become a sewer of yet-to-be-introduced fabric designed by a celebrity in the quilting world, and that's pretty cool. But secret.

Here's something that's not secret...Pam and I have been playing with the new Lecien offerings and this little group is lots of fun. It's called "Lovely Punch Girl's Collection" and please don't ask me what that means. Isn't that little deer adorable?

Anyhoo, I've still been taking pics of stuff so will be getting back into the groove of posting again. And reading blogs again. And wondering where the hours have gone!

11 Comments:

Blogger LizzyHouse said...

you're really lucky I was just on google reader and your post popped up! I'm sad I won't see you and Pam in PA

2:37 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

The fabric is so cute. I haven't seen it anywhere yet. I was just wondering the other day where you'd gone to. Good to see you back.

3:30 PM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

adorable fabric!!
can't wait to hear your secret!!!!

and see what you have been working on
Kathie

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you are back and we are still here! That fabric is super cute! Love it and can't wait to see the end result.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Miss Sherry said...

Elizabeth,
Missed you missed you now I gotta kiss you will have to wait til PA

6:58 PM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Miss you! How cute is that fabric!

5:58 AM  
Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

About bloody time........ :) welcome back..

x

1:47 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

I'm still here, Elizabeth! Glad to see you back! LOVE the Lecien - but how the heck to you pronounce it???
Cheers!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I wanna be a Lovely Punch Girl. lolol

9:45 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Oy, it has been a long time for me to be blog stalking, too. I love the fabrics, the yarn projects and especially the fur babies! Have a wonderful day!! :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

E, is that you? Is that really you?? Glad to see you coming up for air, but can't wait to see what you've been up to either.

And I'm determined to use "Lovely Punch Girl's" in a sentence. Love that!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older