Tuesday, April 21, 2009

yarn update and some sneak peeks


It's me again...briefly coming up for air. It's Market time so I'm currently drowning in fabric. I'm not having a booth this time, yet somehow I'm just as busy as usual. Go figure.

Anyway, I wanted to answer a couple of questions that came up last time...regarding the crocheted pillow, here's the book I used.


I'm not sure if it's available in the US; Pam ordered it directly from Rooster Yarns in England.

As for my little knit shrug, here's the link for the free pattern. It was super easy and quick.

I've again had the pleasure of playing with Lecien's upcoming fabrics...here are bits of a couple of the projects. I love the bright Spring colors!




As for that fabric in the top photo? That is currently my favorite piece of fabric in the entire world and I'd cover my entire home with it if I could. Walls, furniture, windows, beds...this particular piece will be on the back of a quilt...it's from the upcoming Flower Sugar line. Isn't it wonderful?

10 Comments:

Blogger little acorns said...

I know!!!! ( . . . the busy-ness, . . even when we're not doing a booth!) . . . What's with that?!

I love your new designs & can't wait to see. . . I am also drooling over the little background fabric (with the letters & flower sprigs!. . . I never saw that one!!! Sooooo pretty!
xo, Bren

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I can't wait to see what you are working on...and I LOVE that Flower Sugar fabric...I've seen it on an Australian designer's blog as well...when is it coming out? Cause I think I need some!

10:36 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

The fabric IS wonderful, it looks a bit Cath Kidston?

12:54 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Yes that fabric is amazing. I love all the pieces and covet that entire pile and that quilt.. yummo.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

your design looks good...fabric dee-lish..

6:37 PM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I love that crochet pillow and must find that Rooster book.

S.W.A.K.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I love the FS piece too. And it's got E written all over it!

I wish you and Pam could come up here and work on the projects at my house. I even cleaned my studio today. Now you HAVE to come

Turn right after the goat....

6:26 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

I can't wait to see what you've designed.

Just to let you know, I am making Butterfly Love and I am teaching it as a workshop for my Guild in June. So, if a quilt shop calls you and orders 25 or more patterns, it's me!

4:33 AM  
Blogger Kay Whitt said...

Thanks for the link to the shrug pattern, Elizabeth....already printed it out and plan on getting one made soon! It is a nice diversion from the madness of getting ready for market (with a booth) and writing the book!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Marydon said...

WOW! I have vintage feedsacks, we invite you to pop over & view them. I can't get enough of them. Very pretty.

TTFN ~ Marydon

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older