Tuesday, March 16, 2010

new fabric


By the time you read this, Pam and I will be on yet another road trip. I know, I know...but somebody has to do it!

I'm pretty sure Pam will be posting while we're gone and I know I'll be doing lots of tweeting.

Today I had to prepare some fabric to take with me, because this trip involves a bit of sewing! I've got a deadline for a Christmas project coming up so thought I'd better get busy. Holly sent us a big box full of her new Dolly Dresses fabric and I love it almost as much as Pam does! She's got most of the pieces at her house (aren't I nice?) but here's what I'm bringing with me. These happy prints may not make you think of Christmas, but I think they'll be perfect for my kitchen table this next holiday season!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I saw Pam's and now yours! Some serious fabric envy going on here!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I must be following Jackie around blogland LOL. Adorable fabrics -- you girls are too lucky! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

That green plaid is divine! Have fun on your trip. Can't wait to hear the stories - oh, I know there will be stories! I hope Pam doesn't try to put Wayne Newton in the trunk of the car.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Definite fabric envy today! Can't wait to hear about the road trip!

5:02 PM  
Blogger scottylover said...

gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make out of them. Thanks for whetting my appetite...

Sandy A in St. Louis

7:11 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That is fabrilicious.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

I'm hoping Tammy has these fabrics at her booth in Paducah! I can't wait to hear the stories from your trip.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older