Sunday, March 14, 2010

new bag!



I love it when Pam comes out with a purse pattern because that gives me a reason to make a whole bunch. Last fall she introduced the Messenger Bag and I have to say it's been one of my favorites! It's about the easiest purse EVER and I've made a bunch and have yet to get tired of it.

You can embellish the fronts and backs however you like--the possibilities are endless.



So when I saw this fabric at the Quilter's Inn, I had to make another...


Jane decided to kit it up and it's been selling fast. She's got just a couple of kits left so if you like it, call the shop at (925) 837-8458 and she can send you one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathi D said...

You and that Pam! What a pair!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Really lovely bag. Those are so cute over the dress form.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Erika Mulvenna said...

Nice bag, and what a fabulous match up with those great fabrics!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

seriously beautiful..Elizabeth it's always a pleasure to look at what you are up too!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older