Tuesday, February 22, 2011

still here...


I'm still here...I sure hope some of you are too. It's been kind of tough this year to keep up with blogging. There have been changes going on in my personal life--very stressful and difficult changes, but ones that will lead to better things.

I've always wanted my blog to be a happy and inspiring place, so it seemed the best thing to do would be to step back for awhile.

Having said that, I'm happy to say that I'm looking forward to taking my very first vacation alone next week--and it's a big one. More on that real soon...there will be a post coming just before I leave.

To make the time pass more quickly (I just can't wait to go!) I've been making travel items and am looking forward to sharing those with you. We're all so lucky to have access to great patterns--it's been fun stitching things up.

So because I'll be gone, Late Bloomer Quilts will be "closed" all of next week--from February 28 until March 7. Any orders received during that time will be shipped off as soon as I'm able to function back in my time zone. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Oh, and there are a couple of bag kits and Tied with a Bow kits left...so if you were afraid you'd missed out, head on over to the website and order. If you order by Friday, noon Pacific time, I'll even get them on their way to you before I leave.

14 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Happy to have you back in blogger land...can't wait to see where you are off to...

5:19 PM  
Blogger ~Laurie~ said...

Take care :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

I can't wait to see what you're making there!

7:35 PM  
Blogger trish said...

Yes, I am still here. :o) I hope you will have a lovely vacation and you will be well rested and refreshed. :o)
Sincerely, Trish

4:18 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Vacation! Oh that sounds perfect! Enjoy!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Chef Mama Lori said...

Have a wonderful restful vacation.

1:52 PM  
Blogger tina said...

Sending hugs Elizabeth! I hope your vacay is absolute perfection and delivers everything you need!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Hope all is well. Sending hugs over the hills to you!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Three cheers to a new beginning and a great vacation !!! Take a deep breath and enjoy !!!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

Wherever you are going, please have the time of your life!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

While I have zero idea what is stressing you, and frankly that isn't my business, I can totally understand and agree on my own level. It has been a stressful start to the year for us at the Hive. No one thing - just lots of different things. And it is hard to get up the energy to blog. I feel like you do. My business is my business. I hope you have a nice vacation. Sounds like you totally deserve it.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Miss Sherry said...

Hugs to you Elizabeth.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Miss E,

Ok, time zone? Are you taking a bit o' a jaunt over the pond to the land o' green? Shan't you go without me!!! Dear friend, enjoy your vacation and be sure to take in all of the beauty around you. We are all here for you when you arrive back. Just know you are loved by so many.

Hugs to you,
Becky

ps: the word verification is whersess....

Where ess she going? *smile*

6:57 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I'm reading between the lines here, and wishing you not only a wonderful vacation....but life:)

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older