Sunday, October 03, 2010

just in time


for Halloween is a new teatowel! Yes, I do enjoy making them...they're quick and fun. This kit was a big hit at Quilting in the Garden, so I came up with a few more to offer to the rest of you. The kit includes the teatowel, all fabrics and trims, Cosmo floss for embroidery...I even covered the little button for you and pregathered the hat trim. All you need to add is a bit of lightweight fusible web and a bit of time.

There are a very limited number of kits available--I'm now fresh out of towels!

13 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Cute tea towel!

5:52 PM  
Blogger JEllen said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Dana Gaffney said...

Love that hat, so cute.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Pat Sloan said...

OMG>. I love it!!!! sosososo CUTE!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE!!!

You are so creative!!

xo
becky

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is sewwwwwww cute, I want one!
Trish

1:07 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

THAT is REALLY CUTE !!!!!!!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute, I just got done reading about how freaking intelligent crows are, they are the most intelligent bird.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-is-that-time-again_31.html

HI Elizabeth..your collection was highlighted today..thought that might interest you since 61.000++ stop by at Stash Manicure in a month...
great collection.. if you would like to be a sponsor, we would love to have you ...blessings

10:21 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMGGG that is the cutest thing Elizabeth!!
It was nice to see you at Quilt Market. :-)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous tammy tadd said...

Hey Elizabeth! Your fabrics turned out SO beautiful! And I love the teatowel. Adorable. Miss you guys!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!. I followed the link from Kathy and wow your work is wonderful.
Karen

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

That is the cutest towel I've ever seen! I love the little ruffle trim on the crow's hat.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older