Sunday, December 26, 2010

winners!


Somehow everything got past me this Christmas...well, except for the shortbread. Ended up making endless quantities of that.

Don't even have any festive photos...the best I can do is a picture from the Sharks game I attended awhile back. Of course for me, that's very festive.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas...and while it's too late to get these prizes out in time, I'm pleased to announce:

Blop wins the fabric (hey, there, blop!)

And Sentimentally Me wins the patterns.

Please send your mailing addresses to latebloomerquilts@yahoo.com...I actually do have the packages ready to go...

P.S. Last few days for free shipping on my website...and fabric bundles have been added and more goodies will be added in the days and weeks to come (including quilts!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Hope you're getting a wonderful day of rest and recovery from a glorious Christmas!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations to the very lucky winners - especially blop - that fabric is gorgeous!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sentimentally Me said...

Well that's pretty darn kewl! THanks a bunch * so happy to have won the patterns. Off to send you my address :) THANKS again!! woohoo!!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous blop said...

OMG, I can't believe it!!! How exciting!!! Thank you so much!! I love it!

5:38 PM  
Blogger John'aLee said...

Just found your blog. I love that it is so bright and cheery as well as inspirational. Great job!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older