Monday, November 29, 2010

new patterns!



Based on all the orders I've received, some of you have already discovered that the website has been updated with all the new patterns featuring Red Rose Farm.

I've also added a few bag handles that work with Pam's Tammy Tote pattern as well as her Frilly Farm bag pattern. More handles are on their way and will be added as soon as I receive them.

I've also decided to offer free shipping thru Christmas--and if you order 2 or more items, you'll also receive a fat quarter of Red Rose Farm.

I can't wait to show close up photos of all the new designs--but currently they're all at Wooden Gate Quilts--my favorite shop!

9 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I'm going to have head on down there and take a peak at your new designs. I really like Wooden Gate as well.

7:07 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Look how great the quilts look there! Wooden Gate is my fav too!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I love your fabric..The greens are so pretty! and all the tote bag designs are wonderful!
Fun things to make..
Your post was very enjoyable!
Have a sweet day,Elizabeth

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

**swoooonnnnnnn***

*****droooooool*****

look at how lovely the bolts of RED ROSE FARM look in the shop! jean and i need to take a little road trip!

the quilts and bags are fabulous!!!

xo
becky

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bradie Sparrow said...

So very pretty!! Love, love these fabrics! Off to peek at your patterns.... :)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous trish said...

I'm a fan of Red Rose Farm too...posted a new tutorial to my blog tonight with the goodies from your line. Thanks again Elizabeth...

10:34 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I really really really wanna place an order for the new bags that were at market Miss Elizabeth!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Hi Elizabeth! I just got back my Red Rose Farm quilt from the quilter and have it featured today on my blog. Thank you for designing such a great line of fabric. It makes my heart sing and I love how the quilt turned out. Have a great day!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I'm running over there now. These pictures just made me smile.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older