Friday, January 28, 2011

new kits!


Finally kits are arriving on my website. I've had lots of requests, and while I generally can't provide a great quantity, I'll do my best. I'm starting with two--the "Tied with a Bow" quilt as well as the cream rose version of "Frilly Farm Bag". I have an extremely limited quantity of each kit, so if you've been wanting to make either project, you might not want to wait.




Each kit contains the exact fabrics used in the original project--the quilt kit is for fabric for the top and binding, and the bag includes all cotton fabric plus the floral handle. Patterns are also included.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

I just love the black polka dots!!! What a clever girl!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Oh my, I love the fabrics and the patterns...so very pretty! I really love the red and black one.
Really fun designs.
Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

12:15 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Do you sell these already made? I'll go look.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Tapping Solution DVD said...

Those are very lovely tote bags! I so love the polka dotted one!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older