Saturday, October 02, 2010

we have winners!


Whew! Just made it! I did say I'd pick winners on Saturday and technically I've still got a little time. I relied on my standard method of picking winners--sending a text message to each of my sons asking for a number and then calculating the average. And don't worry--I'm pretty sure they didn't mind having me interrupt their Saturday night activities...

So without further ado, the winner of the fat quarter bundle is Goosegirl! I do believe she's a twitter friend as well!

The winner of the teatowel kit is Kathleen Grace.

Please send your address to me at latebloomerquilts@yahoo.com and I'll get your prize out to you right away!

And yes, the photo above is a sneak peek of an upcoming pattern that I'm really excited about.

7 Comments:

Blogger Goosegirl said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!! I am screaming!!!! YAY!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!
I have been dying for this fabric since you first posted your teaser. I am soooooo excited! Thank you!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I'm going to put your blog in my sidebar. I love your style AND I'm so sad the tea towel kit is sold out. I was going to coerce a friend into making several for me!

I don't want to miss out on your patterns again!

Thank you!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Congrats to the winners! Kathy is a great friend of mine and I am so happy for her, too!

hugs,
becky

see you in a few hours!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

congratulations to the lucky winners!Beautiful prizes!woohoo!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

BTW I just finished that crow pattern... Spooky's Best Pumpkin Seeds and framed it... now I see I need to make a tea towel or two!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner...I'll be looking for your project in the bee uu tee full Red Rose Farm! Lucky gal! Pam in Chico

7:24 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Grace said...

Oh my gosh! I just stopped to catch up and I saw I won something! Woohoo! email me at kathyscottage@yahoo.com and I'll get my addy out to you. Eeeek, I'm so excited! Tahnks:>)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older