Friday, February 02, 2007

Stop Looking at Me!


First of all, I want to thank everyone who commented about my very late Valentine's project. It was so much fun to put that quilt top together and I'm glad I did it. I'll share pics just as soon as I figure out the borders.
I decided I'd make up for lost time by being extra efficient in other areas. So the other day when I had to take my youngest son to the dentist, I figured I'd turn my car into a mobile office and write pattern instructions. Now I have to admit that our dentist has a mighty comfortable couch in his waiting room, but I don't find his "easy listening" music all that easy to listen to. Hence the car.
Well, you know that feeling you get when someone's watching you? I SWEAR that the only time this little guy (gal?) wasn't gawking at me was when I snapped the picture.

And for all of you who are missing PamKittyMorning something fierce I am pleased to report that she's having a great time with her cousin--they stopped by the quilt shop briefly yesterday on their way to other great adventures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward for PMK to come back. That little dog looks like he's mad at you.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

There must be a dentist oath somewhere dictating the type of tunes they play. My dentist pipes in "easy listening" 60's music. Maybe the pain in the ears alleviates the pain in the mouth???

Too funny about the "spy" who was watching you!

6:32 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

That cracks me up. And I'm almost back people.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older