Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Show and Tell


Hmmm. I'm not doing so well with my blog resolution, am I? Well, I hope to make up for it with quality, which is so much better than quantity, right?

Take for example this beautiful version of the central block of my "Flight of Fancy" pattern.

It was made by Gretchen Crozier, and you can see more of her amazing work here.

She used oval beads to make the baby's breath...I think the whole composition is so original and elegant!

There are few things I enjoy more than seeing what creative people do with my patterns.

7 Comments:

Blogger rachel griffith said...

oh i LOVE it!!!
:D

9:47 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

That is really lovely. I'm headed to look at more of her stuff now!

12:17 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

We know Gretchen right?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Lindah said...

Oooh, how nice! You described it perfectly..."amazing" and "elegant."

3:58 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

That is stunning! I could so see that hanging in my living room. I think Gretchen should sleep with one eye open!

And you totally deliver the quality, E! Always.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Carol Radcliffe said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!! Stunning, amazing, elegant all wrapped up in one!!!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

How fun (and flattering) for you to see your work done so beautifully!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older