Tuesday, May 19, 2009

behind the scenes


I do have plenty of fun things to share about Pittsburgh, but thought I'd start with a couple of fun photos I was able to take on Saturday. You know, before I spent the rest of the day in the trunk of a Chrysler...

I don't need to tell you that not one bit of our movie was rehearsed or scripted. All done by the normally thread-covered seats of our pants!

Here's Pam "lying in wait" for Anne to come out of the restroom.



And here's Anne, in the parking garage, fancy camera at the ready.



And here's our intrepid director at work.



It was crazy fun, but I'm thinking we might be better off having a booth next time?

3 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

I love that you have Anne's "handler" in the shot too. It was a super fun thing. I'm glad Anne was eager to play along. She did take some wonderful market photos.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous tammy tadd said...

You girls were so much fun to be with! I kind of like not having a booth, don't you? Although next time we have to plan the trip for longer. Miss Sherry's and Mindy's husband's had birthdays on Sunday and Monday so they wanted to be home. Go figure.....
Anyway, we miss you guys already. We have to try to get together more than twice a year don't we!

2:02 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

I say get a booth next time... but make it a party booth!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older