Monday, May 11, 2009

special day



So did everyone have a great Mother's Day?
Mine was very low-key, spent at home working, feeling a bit like our new front porch tenant, except I imagine I feel more of a sense of accomplishment than she does right now.
Nice to have all 3 sons at home...and Jane enjoys that as well.



She absolutely adores Eric and he loves all the attention (and has learned to always keep a spare shirt on hand when Jane gets a little too excited.) With everyone's schedules that means Mother's Day is spread out a bit...lunch out on Friday with Eric, lunch out today with Nick.
Yesterday Jeff washed my car and Nick's girlfriend Kari gave me the prettiest pink roses and my husband bbqd dinner.



One of the things I took care of was updating my website with the new patterns so I hope you'll pop over there for a look. There are a couple of quilts (and you'll know which ones!) that will need to be re-photographed when we return from Pittsburgh, but I wanted you to get a look at the new stuff as soon as possible.

Hello again! I've fixed the link to my website...plus I want to make sure you all know that Hopscotch and Sew Frilly are designed by Pam!

5 Comments:

Blogger little acorns said...

What cute quilts Elizabeth!. . . & eight new patterns!! Wow! you've been busy!
I love Jane's face. . . she does look smitten with Eric!

See you . . soon! . . . PA!
xo, Bren

8:44 PM  
Anonymous barbara@quiltsoup said...

Oh Elizabeth your new quilts are so wonderful! Thanks you so much for making one from Bubblegum Basics. I know they are likely not the softest colors you have ever worked with but they look great. Have way too much fun at market. I will miss seeing you and PKM.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad you had a great mom's day! Popped over to your site and I am in love with the Candy carnival and the frilly bag! Really sweet. Have fun in Pittsburgh!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mama Spark said...

Couldn't get to your website. When I clicked the link it says "page not found". = (

5:06 AM  
Anonymous tammy tadd said...

I know the feeling my friend!! I am getting up at 4:00 a.m. so that I can leave for the airport by 5:00. I have to stop letting Miss Sherry make the travel arrangements! She's a crazy woman who doesn't sleep, so what's 4:00 a.m. to her? Just a normal day! Can you tell I'm a little "salty" about getting up this early? See you soon girlfriend!!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older