Sunday, June 05, 2011

I'm back...



Excuse me while I push a packing box (or two) out of the way...things are kind of chaotic
in my world these days, but if I wait for them to settle down I may never write a post again.

Tho considering all the dust on this blog, it probably looked like I'd forgotten all about it.

Not so...just too many things going on and not all of them happy and light...and happy and light is what I've always wanted my blog to be. But things are definitely looking up and there are lots of things to talk about now.

While there haven't been any new posts in weeks, Pam has been busy keeping my sidebar updated with new goodies...so feel free to click on the links and check out the fun patterns...including the free pattern I designed for Lecien using their newest Flower Sugar collection. Sadly I didn't get to make the quilt--Nireko did--but it was so much fun seeing it all finished in their booth.

Hopefully you've read all about Quilt Market by now...yes, I really was there...and it was so much fun to get to help set up a booth and have it not be my booth. Nowhere near as much stress. I got to play with the center table in the LakeHouse booth and I'm too embarrassed to admit just how many pieces of candy I snuck from the display over the 3 days of Market.



It was a great Market...and so much fun to see all the excitement that Pam's fabric was generating. I've had the fun of knowing the secret for a long time now...and have had the pleasure of designing quilts digitally using all the fun prints. And like you, can't wait to get my hands on the actual cloth. I have big plans for a few of the pieces--I have decorating to do!

Meanwhile, be sure to check back before long...I'm part of the Teacher's Pet blog hop and there are prizes to be won...great stuff!

11 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It is all great. I am so excited to see Pam succeed. You're a great friend. I love your patterns. All of them and your new ones are really cute. So fun to be with you. Miss you gals.

3:08 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

I still have an unopened bag of those strawberries, I'll bring it when I see you next.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Nice to 'see' you - it's been way too long!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Great to hear from you again. I hope life is moving on a new and happy road!

Pat

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

It was so nice to meet you at market...hoping things are just going to keep getting better for you!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Holy crikey. What a gorgeous quilt. Sounds like you've been having fun! Congratulations on your continued success!

7:19 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

It's nice to see your post Elizabeth. Hang in there, you'll get through the rough times. I'm glad you got to have some fun at Market! Gorgeous quilt!

11:22 AM  
Blogger myBearpaw said...

Lovely to hear from you. And I am glad things are settling down with you at last. I do hope we get to meet up in August still!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Hi,
I just happened upon your blog. so cute. If I can find a follow button I am going to follow your blog! I am absolutely in love with that quilt. I might just make one for myself! Beautiful. I hope it turns out as well as yours did!
Please come visit me at my new blog, Ric Rac and Polka Dots. I'm brand new, but have lots of fun stuff planned for everyone! I hope to see you there!
Julie

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Tammy said...

Glad you're back Elizabeth! Miss you guys. Hope to see you sometime soon!

5:54 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So who ever said that which makes us stronger...yada yada...anyhow life changes aren't easy but there is another day coming. Hang in!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older