Thursday, March 17, 2011

...commercial break...



Due to space constraints, I need to find good homes for samples of quilts, bags, and various other goodies. Somehow they've taken over the house and new ones are always arriving!


If you need something already made, hop on over to my website and check the "quilts", "bags" and "miscellaneous" links. New items will be added daily.

If you'd rather make your own, I have a few more kits made up and ready to go for "Tied with a Bow" and "Frilly Farm Bag".

8 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

I love that jacket!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Elizabeth, are there any bags for sale? I looked through the link you sent me to but I couldn't find any! Thank you.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Will I see you at market? Would love to reconnect.

Pat

4:01 AM  
Blogger The Wooden Spool said...

Just stopping by to say hello!
I had so much fun sewing up some baby clothes with your gorgeous fabrics! (from Wooden Gate Quilts) :)
Take care,
Laurie

9:46 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Best Friends is going to have a place of honor hanging in my sewing room!

9:15 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

test comment

9:13 AM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

So happy I got to hang with you at market. Hope you and Pam survived the rest of take down.
Nadine

4:38 PM  
Blogger Deborah Hays said...

Love all of your designs. Great blog!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older