Saturday, November 24, 2007

You know you've been doing too much quilting...


When you come across a quilt top you do not remember actually making.

But based on some of the fabrics (yikes!) it was a looong time ago.

Yes, it's time for my biannual Organize All My Stuff Fest. Which could possibly take the entire weekend. But it's necessary so that I'll feel all fresh and ready to get busy on whatever quilts will be coming next.


Of course it's important to not work too hard...so this morning Compton and I took a break to read an awesome article written by none other than Holly Holderman on quilt blogs! Hopefully you won't have to scour the entire northern half of the state of California to find the magazine like Pam did...but definitely keep your eyes peeled for the Feb. issue of McCall's Quilting!

And when you've finished checking out all the blogs mentioned, also hop on over to Jackie Clark's NEW blog and say "hi". I can guarantee it's gonna be filled with loveliness.

8 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Oh you and Compton reading again. How cute. But what a great article featuring of course us and some of our friends!!! Woo hoo!!!

And yes, Jackie's blog. Darnit, I can't rest till I have pink bulldog clips.

9:28 AM  
Blogger CONNIE W said...

My Feb. issue arrived in the mail today and I just read that article a little earlier. Although I'm not familiar with all the blogs she listed, I am with some, including yours which is on my Blogroll. It's about time we started reading about quilt blogs in the quilt magazines! Exciting!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to get my issue : )

4:37 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Elizabeth! How the heck could you forget making a quilt with all those adorable baskets??? You're going to have to slow down LOL!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Compton is stealing the show! Something about that little face. Chelsea's very jealous!

Congratulations on your successful blog! The Late Bloomer at the top of the page! How cool is that? Congratulations!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top of the world... top of the page! So very exciting E! I will be scouring all of Oregon for you. Ok, not all of Oregon. Just the top part. I may even venture into SW Washington to hunt too.

I love that your Guinea pigs are literate!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it that the quilts I forgot I made are completely forgettable and yours is too lovely to forget?!

4:17 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

The quilt is cute. It also reminds me that I need to get the box of unfinished tops and finish them.

Your grandpig looks so adorable and fuzzy. And so smart, too!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older