Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thank goodness for photo editing


It's not easy to photograph the Late Bloomer house these days...on a good day there are plenty of things to avoid capturing with the camera, but with getting Eric ready to move out there's barely a place to walk. The guy owns minimal furniture, about 50,000 CDs and an equal number of tshirts. And Turbo the pig, of course. Turbo's moving out and I'm awfully sad about that...

Anyway, so we've had to purchase MANY MANY items so he'll have the bare minimum to get started. And all of those essentials are piled up in the living room. In big boxes or Target bags, which most decidedly do NOT coordinate with my pink and aqua wonderland scheme.

So here are some snippets of what it's supposed to look like around here...

I'll try to get some pics of the tree in next time...it is quite pretty, when you can get close enough to actually see it!

14 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Your house looks wonderful!

12:38 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Pretty pretty pretty!

4:00 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh. . . ! I can see pretty 'Elizabeth touches" all over!
So pretty! I love the pink & aqua!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

It all looks so beautiful.

8:08 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

It is all very pretty and you will miss him. :-)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Your house looks as pretty as your booth! Absolutely beautiful. Close your eyes to the boxes and just enjoy the pretties.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful... *SIGH*... I took all my decorations out this year from the basement to find mildew had sunk in. Thank you for sharing! It gives me inspirations for finding goodies at all those after Christmas sales.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Oh Elizabeth -- it's all so beautiful and dreamy. Very Big Sigh. I laughed when I read your last post about your son's "big move west." I picture you as far west as you can get without falling into the ocean LOL!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

How absolutely beautiful! You will
miss your guy but it will be fun to
watch him spread him wings and fly!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet? I always love seeing how other people decorate for Christmas. My colors are so dark compared to you...but I love yours just the same!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth! Wow, love your decorating style. And I don't even see a spec of dust! Don't know how you do it! Isn't dust a protective covering for your furniture? I know I have heard that somewhere! Sounds good to me. I am very careful to keep my furniture protected at all times! Love Ya!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Paris Bebe Fabrics said...

So charming! I think we need to send Romantic Homes Mag your way for a future issue! ;)

Blessings,
Robin

7:28 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

The snippets are looking wonderfully festive!

I wish I could blame all my messes on my kid right now.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Lovely home and lovely style. I love the vintage looking Christmas ball quilt. Do you have a pattern for that you are selling? Please let me know I absolutely adore it. Its so beautiful. Thanks.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older