Thursday, September 17, 2009

this is also the time of year...


to be trying to do too many things at once.

It seems as if every designer has fallen in love with French General's line "Rouenneries" for Moda...and I'm not an exception.



I've been a huge fan of pretty much everything French General for years, so how exciting to have lots of fabric to play with!



The colors are so rich and lovely...just had to add a touch of embroidery to the plain squares.

Now I'm off to figure out the border!

4 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

The quilt is lovely, can't wait to see it all completed!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I just love that fabric! I want to get some as soon as I figure out what to do with it. I like what you have done. I can't wait to see the finished quilt. I lvoe the addition of the embroidery. Just lovely!

4:26 PM  
Blogger lissa said...

Elizabeth, Those are wonderful. I cna't believe you have gotten so much done.

8:25 PM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

just so pretty I love how you sashed the blocks
this fabric line is just incredible I hope Moda is reprinting it I am sure its going to sell like crazy
that RED is just beautiful
can't wait to see the whole quilt!
kathie

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older