Wednesday, July 29, 2009

...LATE to report...(get it??)

As everyone else has already reported, a fun day was had yesterday at a certain person's super cool studio!


We all had projects to share...if you didn't already know this, NOBODY embroiders as beautifully as Monica does. Seriously.


Pam, being more accustomed to the celebrity stunt quilter life, was prepared by actually coordinating her wardrobe to her latest quilt (you'll see). Show off.



As for me? I tried avoiding the camera(s).
With limited success.

10 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

It was a crazy day..
crazy.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i wish i was there!!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Oh my little pretty... you didn't escape my camera! I can't wait to post my pics of you! What a crazy fun day... and again today too. Even though we both come home with a bonus *treat*.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

CAME home.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jodi Nelson said...

Loving these posts! What fun to see you all together playin and havin fun!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So much fun seeing all of you post! What a great day!

4:57 AM  
Blogger tina said...

You sound like me in the avoiding the camera thing---- and with me being around cameras professionally it is harder! ;) I was telling Pam that a 'friend' posted a waycrap photo of me online yesterday. I know you understand and commiserate! Looks like you had big ole' fun!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

How about a reality tv show! I for one would watch it! You guys have just waaaayyyyyy too much fun!

7:18 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I'm so happy you girls got to spend some quality time together! Monica is a definite party enhancer! :) tee hee

7:43 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I gotta get that book. I was right with you gals in spirit. What doesn't Monica do perfectly? I need a class in embroidery from her.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older