Monday, September 14, 2009

this is the time of year...


When I get to show off bits of wonderful new fabrics!

I've been having a great time working with Brenda's new line for Lecien..."Celebration" is simply beautiful!


After I took the pic of the cut out bits, I changed my mind...hey, it happens!
This pattern will have a simple pieced item plus at least one additional design...maybe two if I can find the time! Hey...Pam is finished with her 143 leaves, so maybe I can rope her into some more blanket stitching!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Brenda's fabric is gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous!

5:04 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

Oh!!!! It's so fun to see what folks are doing with 'Celebration". . . !! I can't wait to see! (. . . & thank you sooo much for wanting to use it! It means so much!)
xo, Bren

5:30 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Brenda's fabric is so lovely.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Such a tease! I can't wait to see what you have come up with!!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Ooh, I just love Brenda's new fabrics. I can't wait til they're out in the quilt shops! So pretty.

And DANG, Pam is fast!

6:13 PM  
Blogger tina said...

yummy fabric but then your hands help make it so!!!!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

ohh i can't wait to see more!

6:39 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Such pretty fabrics. Can't wait to see the finished project. :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your style is always beautiful Elizabeth.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older