Thursday, October 01, 2009

more peeks



Is there anything better than getting quilts back from your quilters? I don't think so!
It's like seeing entirely new projects. Always much improved projects.



Here's another bit of the Lecien quilt from the last post...Darla of Wildflower Quilting used the most adorable design--hope you can see the detail--teapots, teacups and little cherries!



Darla also expertly handled the big quilt for Alex...she had her sister Donna Neckritz take care of the binding for me--can you believe those stitches? You know, the ones you can't see? I'm in awe.



Yesterday I drove up to Diana's to pick up the last two quilts and was thrilled with her work (as usual). Yes, the little bird needs an eye and the whole quilt still needs embellishing (not to mention binding) but we're moving forward. Which since Pam and I leave in a few days, is good!

10 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Oh they all look so good. Love how the scallops look. Can't wait tosee them in person.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Too, too cute!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I just cannot wait to see your quilt made out of French General fabric!!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Groan...more French General! I have my fingers ready to buy yards and yards once its available to the rest of us!

8:45 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Wow. It's all wonderful of course, but that last scalloped one is SUPER TERRIFIC!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kay Whitt said...

Wow, Elizabeth! You have outdone yourself! I LOVE the first quilt in the French General fabrics with the fleur-de-lis....to die for. Where will it be shown at market? I would love to see it in person. We will be in booth 1737, so be sure to come by and say hello. Hope you and Pam have a great road trip! Coming through DFW? That's my territory, you know!!
See you next week.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

love the peek of french general.. i can't wait to see more!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

These are all beautiful quilts from what I can see! I love the scallops on the red quilt. I can't wait to see the entire quilts!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your work is lovely. Can't wait to see more. How fun.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Shmbo said...

They are just too super fantastic!
when will the patterns be available?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older