Monday, May 10, 2010

Anybody still out there?



I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. I keep tweeting stuff, but obviously that's not the same thing!

I will try very hard to be better about this...especially since lots of cool stuff is coming up before long.



For starters, you may have noticed the new free pattern up on my sidebar. It's for a pillow sham that will be shown at Quilt Market later in the month. I designed a quilt for Lecien that is going to be a free pattern on their website...I'll let you know when it's up there. So anyway, I had some fabric left over and the new Lecien Antique Roses are too pretty to just fold up and put away, hence the sham.



The other cool thing is that I've managed to be ahead of the game with our new patterns. Yup, they're already up on my website...a couple weeks before any of the shops will get to see them!

I've gotten lots of requests for "Coffee with Friends", and I'm pleased to report that it's up there too.

The photo at the top is from one of Pam's adorable new patterns..."Flower Power". She's had creativity overload this time around...you'll see 3 new patterns from Pam.

To celebrate the release of the new patterns, I'm offering free shipping thru the month of May.

It feels great to be back...and I can't wait to share more!

10 Comments:

Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Cute patterns & kudos to you and Pam for being so organized!

6:11 AM  
Blogger quilting chick said...

It is good to have you back-Love your work and can't wait to see what else you have to share- :)
Have a great day! Marieatta

7:18 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Missed you. Glad you're back!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

fabulous new patterns, good for you, love flower runner!

8:46 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

GORGEOUS new projects!! Oh my! Lovely, ladies!

9:00 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

We've had a lot of sewing fun, that's for sure.

9:29 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Lovely stuff! You two have been busy for sure.

9:57 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

I love your patio!
And the polka dot border on the pillow.
And pretty much ALL of your new patterns. :-)
Glad to see you back!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

I have been sitting right in this spot for a month, clicking on your blog, waiting for an update. Whew!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

I love it all! I will definitely be ordering those!
Nadine

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older