Wednesday, September 08, 2010

umm...hello?



Has it really been over a month since I've last written anything? Sure doesn't seem like it, but I imagine Blogger doesn't lie about these things.

It's been a crazy-busy Red Rose Farm kinda time. And I've been loving (almost) every minute of it!

So many projects are in the works...and it's so exciting that other designers are having fun with the fabric as well. There will be lots to share and quite soon.

Pieced quilts, appliqued quilts, home dec, garments, bags...so much cool stuff!



Found out this morning that Pat Sloan is getting ready to have a bit of Red Rose Farm fun herself--will have to keep an eye on that!

For now I'll leave you with the cuteness that is Olive--who came for a visit the other day.

9 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The ironing board must be soft & comfy!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Gorgeous fabric...can't wait to see what everyone is making with it! (The sneak peeks here and there have been great)!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Yes, it has most definitely been more than a month since you posted because I have been eagerly checking back to see what you would make with your gorgeous fabric! I LOVE IT!!

It is such beautiful fabric and I am dying to buy some. sigh. When I see that fabric, all kinds of happy love songs start playing in my mind. I can't wait to see what pretties you make with it.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous pat sloan said...

life is good at Red Rose Farm!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Lovin' the fabric!!!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Love the fabric but I think Olive steals the show...uh, blog.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Oh it all looks so wonderful. Can't wait for all the goodies in the big reveal!

Pat

1:15 AM  
Blogger fiberdoodles said...

Such happy fabric ~ LOVE it!

Happy quilting!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

How excited are you??? Now you are the rock star..just incredibly excited for you, there is no better feeling in the world next to husbands and babies and health ...Can't wait to give you a big hug..way to go girl!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older