Friday, June 01, 2007

Double Delight!



It should come as no surprise that it would be impossible for me to manage Late Bloomer Quilts all by myself. There just aren't enough hours in the day, for one thing. And for another, there's stuff I'm just plain not good at.

You all know that Pam helps me out A LOT. Not only does she sew for me and drive me places but she also gets bossy and demanding when that's what I need. And somehow coming from her it's actually appreciated! Because she's (almost) always RIGHT.

But there are others in the background who make it possible for me to keep making quilts.

I used to stuff every pattern bag myself. That became impossible. Lucky for me, my dad lives nearby and doesn't mind doing that job for me. Often with one of my dogs shoving a toy and/or cold snout onto his lap.



Also I am severely technologically challenged. I never met a computer I understood. Lucky for me I was able to appoint a Chief Technology Officer--Pam's husband, Bret. He handles all the computer stuff that is totally beyond me. Here's just one example--I'd never even HEARD of a thumbdrive before Bret advised me to get one...and this little baby has saved my neck more than once. Plus it's cute and red and I can hang Hello Kitty charms from it!



Bret has helped me with many other computer issues as well. And all he requires is a Diet Dr. Pepper. How great is that?

I'm very grateful for the help I get from both of these guys!

I'm also grateful that you keep coming back to read my ramblings. Have a great weekend, everyone!

9 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

ALMOST????

6:11 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

You sure are one lucky lady to have all those helping hands.
Now...where are all those new patterns...if we can't see them...then we can't buy them! eh!!
Cheryl

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, see, we don't come back to read your ramblings--we come back to get jealous over your AMAZINGLY CUTE HELLO KITTY CHARMS! Where do I get one of those for my thumbdrive? Just joking. I do love your ramblings. But I also covet your Hello Kitty! ~A :-)

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to be of service.

Bret

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fortunate you are! What a couple of cuties!! and Pam too! ;-)

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbdrive is new to me too. Your HK adorned memorystick is so cute! I call it a lipstick, and of course my "boys" NEVER know what I'm talking about! An iPod makes a great lipstick too.

I love the pics of your staff!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I popped on over from Pam after seeing her R is for Roses quilt. My mouth is foaming with ENVY!. I think I've said this before and agree with Happy Zombie (her comment on Pam's blog), I.MUST.HAVE.THE.KIT! Are you going to sell it on your website? Pretty PLEASE!
BTW, cool thumbdrive accessory! And an I.T. crew?!? Lucky you!

9:32 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Wow, aren't men great? Well, for some things, anyway. :) You are a lucky chick to have such good help, and for a good price too! Hello Kitty is great for everything, isn't she? :)

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and fmaily at your side. Love double delight, its my fav rose.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older