Wednesday, August 29, 2007

As promised...



I do believe that Becoming a Good Photographer would be an admirable goal for next year.
In the meantime, as promised, here is a glimpse of the darling, super-adorable pink prints from the "Sweetest Gifts" line designed by Jackie Clark for Windham fabrics. Yes, those are some leftover blocks--so tough to just throw blocks in the trash.

The fabrics are all so adorable it was quite tough to narrow the choices down. Oddly enough, my favorite print is the white on white that is covered with hanky-type motifs. Speaking of hankies...check out the print on the border of this little baby quilt! So much fun!!

Pam has done a wonderful job quilting the boy version...and I'll post a photo as soon as I get the binding put on. I'll probably be quilting the pink one myself.

Is there anything quite as much fun to make as a baby quilt?

12 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

What a cute little quilt -- it will be fun to see it quilted. Maybe the spare blocks could be used in bibs or burb cloths or something? ;-)

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet! So cute... You had time to make two of these? :) You go girl.

3:15 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

ITs so cute, and I love the boy quilt as well. Yummy colors. I had fun working with them.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boarder is what I love best!! Gorgeous pallete.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Mar said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Mar said...

let me say this again (I need a proof reader!) I have to agree the wow is adorable, love every one one of the fabrics shown, can't wait to see the boy version!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling quilt...can't wait to see the boy version! And that border fabric is very sweet.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

Have to add my 2 cents and agree with everyone else. Darling fabric and darling design! What a great combo...way to go!

10:38 AM  
Blogger little acorns said...

So sweet!! (It's aptly named!!) I love them all, but you know me. . . that white on white 'hanky' print is adorable. . . I went looking for it. . . (a whole bolt. . . I love it that much!). . . & it's already backordered! So it's already a favorite!!!
Cute, cute quilt too!
xo, - Bren

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! A major sugar rush E!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I must find that fabric! Love the block design too--have been meaning to make some myself. It will be beautiful in blues.

8:05 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

That IS sweet. That's the only way I can describe it. :)

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older