Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Quick Escape!


It had been awhile since Pam and I had gone on any outings together, and yesterday seemed like the perfect opportunity to escape for just a bit.

Pam had forwarded me some blog links awhile back (which I'd share, but can't find) you know, super talented people and all the fun they have--with each other and the art they create. In some of the photos was a very familiar face--and that would be Sharon from American Harvest.

American Harvest
in Pleasanton has been one of my favorite shops for YEARS. I've purchased big things there (antique hutch) and small things (tiny vials of glitter) and many, many things in between.


Here's Pam with Sharon--and if you look closely you can see a taste of what makes that shop so special.

What a great afternoon break! I love all my new goodies and feel totally energized so I can go back to cutting out and fusing chickens.
Yes, chickens.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth! I found you through Sharon. How fun to see the photo of Pam. Sharon's store is wonderful isn't it??
I love the crows with the hats- some serious talent going on here!!
Donna O

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What lovely treats Elizabeth. Thanks for posting the shop photo as well as I see new things since the last time I was here. Now, get back to that sewing machine : )

12:54 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Woo hoo I love that store. Sharon has such a lovley way of displaying things, and I remember her from back in the Niles days.

Now get back to work.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
I am always so happy to see you in the shop. I love the picture of the treasures that you bought yesterday. Your composition is very appealing. I can see why all of the magazines want to do a spread on your home!
Sharon

8:41 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

My quilting pals and I are planning a field trip over to Livermore to see In Between Stitches soon, and will be sure to head over to Pleasanton to visit Sharon as well.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Ensom said...

I love your goodies, too! :)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older