Tuesday, June 16, 2009

shrugs and pears and things

I've gotten questions regarding my shrug...it's the "Florence" shrug in this book




by Rowan. I didn't use the yarn called for in the book--I don't yet trust my skills for the pricey yarn, so mine's a cotton/acrylic blend, which worked fine and was considerably less expensive.

And it seems that I've really confused a few of you regarding the pear teatowel tutorial.


In my original post I told you to go "over there on the right" to get to the pdf. Well, it WAS over there at the time I posted, just like it's "over there on the right" today. But won't be a few posts from now.
So just look at the top of the page...on the right, and you'll find the handy dandy button.

Maybe you aren't into pears OR shrugs...well, have you seen this book? It's so cool, mainly because it's the size of a paperback book! If you're a decorating magazine fiend like me, you've probably seen many of the photos already, but here they are all gathered together in a neat, compact package.



Finally, if you ever have a question for me, please email me at latebloomerquilts@yahoo.com. More often than not, blogger doesn't give me a way to answer you directly when you ask me something in your comment, and then I feel bad...honest, I'm not ignoring you, I just can't find you!

4 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Phew.. glad you got all that cleared up!

11:13 AM  
Blogger MichelleB said...

Thanks! ;)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the shrug and the pears!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Love the shrug...must knit..must knit. Perhaps I need lessons.

Pat

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older