Friday, May 21, 2010

there will be a bit of a delay...


Something rather disturbing has happened and I don't understand it. I have removed TONS of stuff. I've donated yards and yards of fabric. Filled several hefty bags with junk that I'll never use. And yet...

All the stuff I took out of the room? Won't fit back in.

Meanwhile I've been enjoying reading quilt market tweets. Seriously--if you aren't on Twitter, you really should consider it! Lots of fun tidbits and photos!

OK, so that's it for now...hopefully I'll get this mess figured out before Pam gets back from Minneapolis. I've told her it's all going fine but I know she's skeptical.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

I've come to the conclusion that when cleaning and taking things out of closets, etc. that getting them out into the air makes them expand. Sorta like opening those seal-a-meal bags. Poof! Just a theory. Happens to me every time.

You are giving me ambition to do my sewing room!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Isn't that crazy? You clean and clean and then it seems like you have more! It will be beautiful, I"m sure.

I gotta get moving and stop following twitter but I'm too excited to see all the tweets about Market today!

9:45 AM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Scary! Maybe that's why I haven't approached a big clean yet ;-)

12:14 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

oh yeah, skeptical! Youhave a week till I'm back!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older