Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hope she took her vitamins this morning!



Who? Why, PamKittyMorning, of course!
Being the great pal that she is, she's offered to come to my dining room/studio/sweatshop today and sew her little heart out.

And there's PLENTY for her to do. She will have her pick of projects to work on. Space is a little tricky, but we'll manage.

If you're wondering about the significance of that yellow chair--it's PAM'S CHAIR--her preferred seating whenever she's over here on Official Late Bloomer Quilts business. I know she's bringing coffee, but in case she needs snacks, I've got that covered too. She can use my special snack bowl--no kitty on it, mine has (too appropriately) guinea pigs. And yes, we now have a FOURTH guinea pig, but more on him later. Sorry, but if I have to deal with them, you should at least have to hear about them.



I'm sure next time I'll be able to give you all some sneak previews of the stuff we worked on today!

3 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Of course I'm running late but I will be there! Coffee and glasses in hand.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

oooh it sounds like SUCH a fun day!!! I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Keep that darling bowl filled with the Cheez-its! Have fun you guys and I too can't wait to see the magic made!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older