Sunday, March 04, 2007

Pardon this commercial break...



I get quite a few emails from quilters wondering where they can get the fabrics used in my patterns. Unfortunately, by the time a quilt becomes a pattern, the fabric is often hard to find. Sometimes I've got leftover fabric when I'm done with a project. So...whenever possible, I'm putting together kits or mini-kits for my designs.

If anyone out there is planning to make Charming Tulips and would like to use the exact fabric I did for the original, I do have a couple of starter kits (50 charm squares, fabric for leaves, petals, ribbons and butterflies) and several mini kits (50 charm squares and fabric for the tulip petals).

If you are interested, you can email me at latebloomerquilts@yahoo.com.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging!

4 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Aww, what a cute photo, and what cute little kits!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I love them! I really wished I was a quilter, I'd get one!

8:57 AM  
Blogger anna said...

hello in an called anna i have encontrado your blog and i also encant ami to me likes to do patchwork and also i have blog that recenty that i have opened it
annaspain

1:18 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

I love, love, love your charm quilt. Your flowers and bouquets make it especially wowie-zowie beautiful!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older