Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Everything's coming up...


Primroses! Granted, the leaves are nothing to look at, but aren't those blossoms sweet...
Our weather is back to what is more normal for February in Northern California...gray and cold. Yes, I know "cold" has different meanings to different people, but for us, 52 degrees is downright chilly.

So what else is there to do but stay indoors. And accomplish stuff. I'm not sure how other people do it, but for me, designing quilts requires lots of paper and pencils. Oh yeah. And erasers. BIG erasers. I did a lot of that yesterday. So today it's time to fine tune the design and that means pulling out the fabric and playing. If I had the courage I'd show you what the area a couple of feet to my left looks like--it's A.D.D. Quilter Central. A truly scary accumulation of piles of fabric. Each pile represents a project--coming up with ideas is never the problem!

But this pile should be lots of fun to play with. I love love love that Paris Bebe fabric.

4 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

So how much of that Paris Bebe fabric are we going to need anyway?

Love the pile. Of course I love the piles on the hutch and table as well. Some day show those pictures. People will find it inspiring.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that fabric too! Thanks for sharing the link with us. As far as paper, pencils & erasers go, I can relate plus lots of graph paper.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Whenever I am choosing fabric for a quilt, I wind up bringing out twice as many rejects as fabric I will actually use. And I hate the putting away part.

I really like the fabric selection you have in the photo. So soft and sweet. Great layout with the basket too.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Delicious!!!! That fabric/display/photo is true eye candy! I can't wait to see what you do with it, as I would be tempted to keep is just as you have it! I want, I want, I want!

Graph paper, colored pencils, and HUGE erasers here too! There is no computer design program can even comes close it! I love my graph paper!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older