Sunday, February 18, 2007

Moving forward...



It feels GREAT to be starting a new week! It turns out that my husband had a "protruding herniated disc" in his neck and he had a treatment for that on Friday and is ever so slowly doing better. And believe me--he did NOT appreciate having the doctor tell him this is due to "old age". Poor dude's falling apart and he's not even 50 yet.

Anyway, we've had PHENOMENAL weather here in Northern California for the last couple days. It won't last, but every moment of sunshine and warmth is so appreciated. Made it out to the backyard (aka "the minefield") and it's always so great to see how nature just keeps doing its thing even when some of us are getting caught up in our life stresses.

Everything in the backyard is a MESS. I never got around to doing the fall clean-up last year so stuff is going wild. I was surprised to find my lavender getting ready to bloom...


I've also neglected my rose bushes...never did get around to pruning the ones in the backyard and they're waking up already! It looks like this one wants to decorate my cedar swing--and I'm going to let it do just that.



Wow. I can't believe it--the laundry's done, the house is fairly clean, can't do any more yard work since I filled the green waste can, everyone is either quiet or snoring...what shall I do with the rest of the day?

I do believe I hear some fabric calling my name.

Have a great week, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Your yard never looks a mess, its so English Cottage I could practically weep each time I see it.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older