Friday, March 09, 2007

Pam Part 2

OK, remember the Work Day Report from the other day? Of course you do! I was so glad to tell everyone how awesome PamKittyMorning is--that there is just no better friend anywhere.
And I was even happier that Pam got to see all the comments where you guys agreed!

Pam was positively INUNDATED with glowing comments--both on my blog and on hers. She's totally deserving of all of it.

OK, so fast forward to today. Pam knew what a big deal it was for me to meet Maurice...and so, as usual, she left a comment. If you go look, you'll see that she states that Maurice is "a sweetheart" as is Addie, Leslie, and Duke.

Dummy that I am, I pointed out to her that there's only ONE person who was there that day who she did NOT label as a "sweetheart".

And that would be me.

But that's OK!! It's fine.
Sniff.
Everyone else can have all the nice words. I don't need 'em.

Just to make sure you know...I'M KIDDING.
Honest.
And Pam knows this too.
So she tells me she's bringing 2 completed applique pieces to me...see? Isn't she great? She's STILL SEWING.

So I'm wondering why she's carrying a box...and why there's a devilish twinkle in her eye...



So just in case there's any doubt--

PAM WINS.

6 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

U R Special. Everyone knows that. I mean seriously, what a good friend to allow me to be in your book and force/coerce other people to have me in their books and just in general let me come along for the ride at quilt market etc. etc. etc.

I owe all my fame to you. So see, you are special.

8:55 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Now go get ready so we can go on our field trip. If I can fit my big a** head in the car.

8:56 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

And its not just about the things you can DO FOR ME, you're a great friend to have, to pal around with, sew with, work with and have fun with. And you put up with my weird and embarrassing shenanigans. So there.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

Elizabeth -- you and "Pamkittymorning" (that name just cracks me up -- my sister and I also have friend "Kit" or "Kitty" who is also a goof -- must go with the name!) --anyhow, you 2 girls are hysterical -- you're lucky to be such good friends. We girls do need our girlfriends, don't we!

Mary Anne in Jim Thorpe, Pa

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Pam's a one in a million friend!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U R both special!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older