Friday, March 09, 2007

Pam Part 2

OK, remember the Work Day Report from the other day? Of course you do! I was so glad to tell everyone how awesome PamKittyMorning is--that there is just no better friend anywhere.
And I was even happier that Pam got to see all the comments where you guys agreed!

Pam was positively INUNDATED with glowing comments--both on my blog and on hers. She's totally deserving of all of it.

OK, so fast forward to today. Pam knew what a big deal it was for me to meet Maurice...and so, as usual, she left a comment. If you go look, you'll see that she states that Maurice is "a sweetheart" as is Addie, Leslie, and Duke.

Dummy that I am, I pointed out to her that there's only ONE person who was there that day who she did NOT label as a "sweetheart".

And that would be me.

But that's OK!! It's fine.
Sniff.
Everyone else can have all the nice words. I don't need 'em.

Just to make sure you know...I'M KIDDING.
Honest.
And Pam knows this too.
So she tells me she's bringing 2 completed applique pieces to me...see? Isn't she great? She's STILL SEWING.

So I'm wondering why she's carrying a box...and why there's a devilish twinkle in her eye...



So just in case there's any doubt--

PAM WINS.

7 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

U R Special. Everyone knows that. I mean seriously, what a good friend to allow me to be in your book and force/coerce other people to have me in their books and just in general let me come along for the ride at quilt market etc. etc. etc.

I owe all my fame to you. So see, you are special.

8:55 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Now go get ready so we can go on our field trip. If I can fit my big a** head in the car.

8:56 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

And its not just about the things you can DO FOR ME, you're a great friend to have, to pal around with, sew with, work with and have fun with. And you put up with my weird and embarrassing shenanigans. So there.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne said...

Elizabeth -- you and "Pamkittymorning" (that name just cracks me up -- my sister and I also have friend "Kit" or "Kitty" who is also a goof -- must go with the name!) --anyhow, you 2 girls are hysterical -- you're lucky to be such good friends. We girls do need our girlfriends, don't we!

Mary Anne in Jim Thorpe, Pa

2:32 PM  
Blogger Vintage Collage & Quilts said...

I agree. Pam's a one in a million friend!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous happy Zombie said...

U R both special!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Using Good Reliable Liquid Vitamin Supplements Tips Now! and get your health back fast!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older