Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's that kind of day



Rosie has the right idea. It certainly is tempting to go roll around on the grass for awhile because THINGS GOT ACCOMPLISHED TODAY. And that feels sooooo good. Is this yet ANOTHER post about Quilt Market?
Sorry, but yes, it is.
Because life IS Quilt Market right now.


Pam came over first thing this morning with tripod (and coffee) in hand to get some photos taken care of. I should have considered how difficult it would be to get a good shot of a predominantly WHITE quilt with a WHITE tree and WHITE ornaments, but I can't make things too easy for Pam now, can I? Pam is a terrific photographer and takes care of my smaller projects. My large quilts go to Gregory Case and he does a super job with those. Of course he's now the Official Photographer for The Quilt Show so I'm grateful he had the time to take some pics for me.

So it's time to get back to work...there's still TONS to be accomplished in the next 2 weeks and I'm insanely far behind.
But I'll leave you with a couple of shots from my backyard...I love it when the roses start to bloom.




6 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

so pretty! love the white on white on white!

3:27 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Hey your picture (the quilty part) turned out great! Maybe you should try and see if you can capture it. Maybe its a timing thing?

David Austin right? Is it Abraham Darby? Or Graham Thomas? I can't remember in my yard which is which.I have a pink and a yellow.

Oh and I'm working on your bag!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T wait to see this photo and quilt. It looks beautiful (from what I can see). And I agree... Pam is an awesome photog!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Pam beat me to the punch! My heart almost stops every time I see Abraham D'Arby out in the world. I had to leave him behind in my last house and I miss that exuberant unfurling and the wonderful scent.

Oy.

Pam loves to work! Which quilt market are you preparing for right now?

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all agree Pam is a wonderful photograher/friend but can you get her to move off to the side so i can have a good look at that quilt? lol! Just kidding Pam! Love the quilt and those gorgeous flowers!

3:37 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

That's pretty funny Doe.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older