Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Help Arrives!



Everyone knows Mimi, right? She's the amazing little Hello Kitty machine who lives with Monica and has traveled the world, met lots of "interesting" people and has even made her first quilt.
But what many of you don't know is that on the same day Monica ordered Mimi, I also ordered a Hello Kitty machine. Unlike Mimi, mine came straight to my house and has been perched behind me while I've been preparing for Market. My little girl really doesn't have a name...until now she's been content to sit quietly, doing nothing more than collecting a bit of dust. Well, apparently she's got a bit of a competitive streak going because this morning I found her balanced rather precariously on top of my mound of fabric that needs to become quilt booth drapes ASAP. So if Mimi can make a quilt, A SMALL QUILT (I'm being corrected by a little voice behind me) this little gal can deal with 12 yards of 120" muslin.

I can't wait to see how this plays out...

6 Comments:

Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Wow!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY she debuts herself! You know, Mimi got an email from your little girl, saying she was waiting for you to get done with all your Market business... waiting, waiting, waiting to come out and play! She also told Mimi she was sad that she had no name.

Rumor has it that Mimi and your little girl are sisters. Same mom, but the father is in question.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see a contest beween Mimi and her half sister! Come on little missy, we know you got skills! And don't let Mimi boss you around! LOL!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

What an adorable little machine. I wonder how sturdy she'll prove to be. If she gets through an entire quilt then I'd say that she's golden. :-)

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I blogged about these machines... they are not available in the UK and I'm so very gutted! My 8 year old daughter has the same machine but I had to buy it in boring plain white.... :o(

12:24 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

If your little chick is MIMI's half sis, what about FIFI, for your baby's name? Or Gigi? Chichi just sounds too trampy.
She does look like she can handle all that fabric. :)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older