Friday, May 23, 2008

More!



Good grief, I've got to get caught up...Pam's already in Oregon!

We stopped for gas in Springfield and have to say, that whole you-can't-pump-your-own-gas thing they've got going is pretty nice.
Oregon also really likes their one way streets, which had us grumbling a bit, but that's also how we found Ruthie B's!



Sorry for the slanted pic, but Pam was On the Move--probably afraid I'd leap out of the moving car to run in and buy more stuff.



It's a challenge to only buy tiny things--and yeah, the pink basket wasn't exactly small, but looked so pretty in the booth filled with yellow snapdragons.



And the vintage basket I got held most of my breakable buys, so that made it practical, right?

More to come--I haven't even gotten to Portland yet!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

They pump your gas and they don't charge sales tax!! Woo Hoo!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

How cute and then you used those things in your booth! Smart!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those poor, poor sweet little snapdragons. Left behind in Oregon - with no one too love them like you did. Sad. So very sad. I guess you have to come back!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

I'm green with envy.
As usual.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

That is my all time favorite shop. I jealous, jealous, jealous that you got to go!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. is Ruthie B's the Tea Shop that every place you sit is divided up into a seperate little room, by antiques and the table is sprinkled with lavender and such? If it is... I Love that place! My folks live in Eugene! And well the food there is sooo terrific that I may need a moment.... to stop the drueling.
Sounds like you had a great time, my family lives in Oregon... folks, brother/SIL, son/DIL... not us... heavy sigh.... glad the weather was good.
Ahem.... did you buy anything at the shop? Just wondering.

4:59 AM  
Blogger Cindy Taylor Oates said...

I LOVE all the cute pastel ceramic things you found. Great to see you at market.
Cindy

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older