Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pretties



Had a nice little treat yesterday--Pam and I went out to Sandy's for a visit and to do a bit of antiquing.

Naturally, Sandy lives in a darling house and you should see her studio...I know she's posted some pics but I tell you, you could spend hours in there. Seriously. She's got so much lovely stuff! And she'll have a new quilt pattern soon that everyone is going to want to make.

We went to a couple of local shops...hadn't been there since probably last summer, and I mentioned that there was an item I'd really wanted then but didn't buy. Sandy suggested that it might still be there. Hmmm...since I really didn't remember what it actually WAS, I found that doubtful, but within moments, I spotted it. Pam was skeptical, but Sandy felt I should buy it. I've decided Sandy is a really cool person to shop with. Don't know what I'll do with it (and yes, Pam, most of the staining came off) but it's so darn pretty.



I got to wear my sweet bracelet I ordered from Jen...you really need to go over and see her etsy site--her things are wonderful! I want to show you the amazing little box my bracelet came in--it's on my ribbon shelf in the studio where I can enjoy it while sewing.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys always have the best fun!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love the jar. I wish I lived closer to you two.

3:15 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

That bracelet is pretty.. I want to own a million things all decked out like that. But then I would be scary. Fun day, glad the stain came off. I haven't opened my bag, will do soon.What did I buy?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love the jar! What a find, antiquing is sooo much fun!

4:57 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Oooh! That looks like a piece of Hall!
Glad you like your new pretties. Thanks for the shout out! :-)

5:17 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I love you ribbon shelf!!! I have been looking for one (or how to make one. . . but yours is the cutest one I seen!!!
xo, Bren

10:47 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Sandy was right. It's definitely something I would have bought even though blue is not my color. Good choice!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Mar said...

That is lovely, and why didn't you get it the first time? So, what are you going to put in it?

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older