Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More market pretties



Gotta keep moving--haven't even discussed the most amazing antique store EVER...or more food, or the Monica-visit...so let's keep going!

There are some booths at Market that are just so lovely you have to keep going back to them. And stare into them seemingly for hours. Tanya's booth was total heaven for me this time around. I took pictures with my camera. I took pictures with my phone. I TOTALLY STALKED THAT BOOTH.
I saw Tanya a couple of times, but I don't think it was ever in her booth. Which confused me. How could she leave it????

Don't get me wrong. You could find worse places to be than at the Late Bloomer booth. From my preferred seating (in the back corner--where I'm happiest) I could look at Pam's new bags. She has 2 new ones--a quilted bag which uses charm squares and I especially love the tote bag. Anything with ruffled goodness, you know. I made several of them and that's what I love the most--she always designs bags that 3-D challenged people such as myself can easily make.

Hard to decide which of those totes I like the best. I love gingham...and diagonal print gingham especially. That particular piece, in case you don't recognize it, is by our friends the Urban Chiks! Pam and I can always count on them.

That bag is now living in Norway. How cool is that! Literally, I'm sure.

OK, next up? Antiques. And food. And stuff.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

I agree the two best booths for me were yours and Tanyas!!!! so lovely!!! lots of hugs Jennifer

11:46 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love Pam's bags and Tanya's for that matter. Can't wait to hear more.

12:00 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Loved the tote bags you made, such pretty combinations. Can't wait to get that fabric either. OMH its good.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Tanya's booth ~ but loved yours too! and Amy Butler's. We were drawn to those pretty booths multiple times. Remember us? Cindy and Rene

1:24 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

It's all so very pretty. Thanks a lot for taking and sharing such great pics. :-)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Thanks for sharing all your market posts Elizabeth -- I'm enjoying reading them!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't get a shot of Tanya's booth! Now I can live in it (along with your booth) through your photo. I'll have to split your booths in my mind... one of yours will be the weekday home, and the other the weekend get-a-way home.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,

It was so lovely to meet you in person at market! Thank you for the sweet comments about my booth. We're in mutual admiration because I thought yours was gorgeous. Your quilts are just amazing!!!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Paul Sears said...

very cool - thanks for sharing!

8:11 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Hi! It's me, the red Shoes Lady! And you dog! you're going to England!!!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I love both of these booths! The colors and so fresh and feminine. Those tote bags are just toooooo cute!! Love the fabrics she used and I am always ga-ga over ginghams, florals and polka dots.

Oh, and btw, thank you so much for buying the vase from me on eBay!! You will love it!! It is just right up your cute alley!

smiles for you,
Becky

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older