Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Gotta finish this up!


So Pam thinks her photos are lame? Well, just wait!

After Market ended we had a bit more time to explore. Somehow I'd never heard of Monticello...but I can now honestly say that my biggest fantasy would be to go there again. With an enormous trailer.
Un-freaking-believable.
But naturally the car was already beyond jam packed, so I had to settle for goodies that fit into the small and/or very flat category.




Which meant that coming home with a garden shed was completely out of the question.

Gotta love old seed packets...



Could not pass up this collage piece...



This has become my lucky necklace--I'm convinced that having it on is the reason I only had to spend 2 hours at jury duty on Monday.



Next up--Astoria! Home of MONICA!! And then seriously. I really need to get back home.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Its all very lovely. I can't wait to see your pics of Monica's.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

There are so many great places in Oregon. We spent the night a few years back in Monticello. Great motel, great restaurant. Had no idea there were great shops!!!!! We went to Astoria, also, but commented on that over at Pam's.

We want to go back. There are so many great places to go. Aurora which is not far from Portland, is a small historical town FULL of antiques. Speckled Hen Quilts in Wilsonville. I could go on and on....

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a cow right now. A COW I tell you! I'm dying over those garden sheds. That's what I'd love to put in that forest area where Derrick was attacking the berry bushes. Little did he know he was making a clearing for me and one of those darling sheds!

My fantasy is to have you come back too!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Oh yeah, a big uhaul, that someone else drove back for us. While we continued onto see other places and people.

1:50 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

Sounds like a groovy store! I'm going to an inlaw wedding in Portland toward the end of this month...surely I deserve a side trip, heh? Is it in Portland proper, or a little burg outside?

2:58 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I say that Miss PKM needs to get a luggage rack attached to the top of her dandy little Mercedes! . . . It's the practical thing to do! ;-)
xo, Bren

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older